- Infinitus Recertified as "Top Employer China" by Top Employers Institute
- Infinitus Launches Joint Laboratory for the Research of Modern Preparation Technology with HUST
- LKKHPG Promotes International Communication around Chinese Medicine
- Infinitus Establishes Three New Scientific Research Platforms to Facilitate Its Product Innovation
- Infinitus Establishes International Research Centre to Promote Research into the Safety of Chinese Herbal Medicines
- Infinitus Products Re-Awarded Quality Labels by Monde Selection
LKKHPG Awarded Happy CompanyRelease Time: 2015-08-26
On 26 August 2015, LKK Health Products Group (LKKHPG) was awarded "Happy Company 2015", approved by the "Happy Organization Label Scheme".
The "Happy Organization Label Scheme" was hosted by the Promoting Happiness Index Foundation (PHIF) and executed by the Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC). The Scheme aims to increase the acceptance of Hong Kong businesses and organizations towards the Scheme and encourage all walks of life to jointly create a happy working environment to raise happiness-at-work level of the workforce.
HKPC is a multi-disciplinary organization established by statute in 1967. HKPC’s mission is to promote productivity excellence through the provision of integrated support across the value chain of Hong Kong firms, in order to achieve a more effective utilization of resources, to enhance the value-added content of products and services, and to increase international competitiveness. PHIF, founded in May 2011, has been committed to promoting positive and healthy life through series of activities, including lectures, courses, workshops and voluntary services.
The "Happy Company" logo granted to LKKHPG not only exemplifies the recognition from overseas professional CSR organizations on the Company's implement of corporate culture and creation of the "Feel Good" atmosphere, but also embodies that the Company concerns about physical and mental health of employees and devotes to establishing a healthy and happy environment for them as well.
Print Email RSS